No-Fuss Brussels and Root Vegetable Bake
Prep Time: 5-10 min.
Cook Time: Approx. 1 hr. 20 min.
Ready In: 1 hr. 30 min.
You Will Need:
5 Lrg. Parsnips, peeled and cut into 1″ pieces
1 Rutabega, peeled and cut into 1″ pieces
3 c. Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
1/2 lb.. White Button Mushrooms, halved
10-12 Cloves Garlic, peeled
1 Tbsp. Fresh Oregano, chopped
1 1/2 c. Baby Carrots
Ground Black Pepper
I used a Medium disposable roasting pan because we had an extra one
left over from Thanksgiving and why do dishes if you’re making a
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Spray the inside of your roasting pan with cooking oil.
- Add parsnips, brussels, rutabega, mushrooms, garlic, carrots,
herbs and pepper, and toss in olive oil until lightly coated.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for about 45 minutes, stirring once. If the veggies look dry you may add a little more olive oil.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, stirring once.