I love quick workouts – minimal commitment, healthy long-term results. Here’s how to execute your workout plans EVERY TIME!
- Quick Workout Tip #1: If you don’t have time, MAKE THE TIME. It’s easy to say that you don’t have time to do something, but just as much, if not more energy can be put into doing it, rather than avoiding it. You can choose to make time for anything important to you – make this a priority!
- Quick Workout Tip #2: Get the pets out of the way. We all love our furry friends, but you will need them out of the room so you can focus on your workout. It won’t take long!
- Quick Workout Tip #3: Super fast warm up? Simple!
- Jog in place at a slow pace for 1 minute.
- Jog in place at a medium pace for 1 minute.
- Jog rapidly (arms @ 90 degree angles) pulling knees as high as you can for 30 seconds. Don’t quit early.
- Quick Workout Tip #4: Do full sets of reps. Even if it makes you uncomfortable, or you have the opportunity to quit – FINISH ALL OF YOUR REPS and don’t cheat yourself! It’s easier to finish your reps all at the same time, rather than spreading them out throughout the day.
- Quick Workout Tip #5: Use proper technique. Just because you’re in a hurry, doesn’t mean that you should cut corners. This can cause injuries, muscle soreness, and worst of all – laziness!
- Quick Workout Tip #6: Keep track! Make a fitness goal and track it (Google Docs is your friend!) 500 minutes/month is a good starting place. You can break that down into around 30 min, 4 times per week.