Walking Tall on top of a Mountain near Denver, CO
Things that Keep Me Walking Tall:
- You are tallest in the morning. Gravity can compact your frame and make you up to 1″ shorter throughout the day.
- On average, men in the US are 5’9″ and women are 5’4″ (I’m 5’11”).
- The tallest US president was Abraham Lincoln at 6’2″.
- Who else is going to help the little old ladies get things off of the top shelf at the store?
- The Sacred Heart Diet set me back on track to my long, lean self!
- Volleyball is my passion, and is the only place where I’m the short kid.
- I have a natural curiosity and interest in learning, specifically with regards to the human psyche. I spent my collegiate years studying Psychology, Social and Human Development.